venerdì 12 gennaio 2018

An amazing meeting | My inspiration


- Hey my name is Natalia - Hi, Amelia - Nice to meet you Amelio, are you here for a long time? - You could say - If I can ask, why are you here? Suddenly there was silence, after a few minutes she only answered - I wanted to commit suicide, but they saved me in time, I do not know if I should be happy or cry - Why did you try to commit suicide? Without any, but she started telling me about her life story and it was like this: - One beautiful day I was sitting on the pitch when I got up in my ball I wanted to kick it but suddenly a handsome boy ran up to me, he had very beautiful eyes and an honest smile. We started chatting, we saw each other every day, we were together. We wrote at night, we were both going to come to school but he was not thinking that it was only one day but it was more he was not 3 days did not answer my sms did not answer the phone I was sure that something happened and I was right. I went to his house, his mother opened the door for me crying, when I asked what
http://minika.siterubix.com/an-amazing-meeting

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento