martedì 2 gennaio 2018

I know one thing for sure:


This is not an ultimatum. It's just the truth of what it's like to love me. I do not want to compete with anyone, nor do I want to be a godsend to you when you heal the wounds of the previous relationship. I do not want to remind you of anyone. I do not want to be compared with anyone. I do not want to lock you in for fear that one day you will run away in the pale dawn, because something is still unresolved. I do not want to live in the uncertainty that one day you will choose someone else. I know one thing for sure: you have a choice. Or be with any woman you just dream about, or with me. But only with me, both body and soul. I do not want to be everybody, because I'm one, unique. And you probably did not realize it until I invited you to my world.
http://minika.siterubix.com/you-can-be-with-…u-can-be-with-me

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento