venerdì 12 gennaio 2018

You'll come home rather early in the morning | My inspiration


I put on new clothes for the dance floor, blanche shoes You already see the cat's movements, my spell engulfs you. You pretend to be a big lady, they do not stand alone I have a good chat today, I will get you. No matter what the speech is for And today I want to get another one again. That's all you want for every move and gesture I know it is, as it is, there will be a test tonight. These are your sex moves, they dance shoes themselves, And a few guys are trying to snatch you out. This is my destiny, I will change everything that night I will give you anesthesia, come closer, cuddle. Dad does not know anything, mom does not know anything, That today, as in heaven, I am playing with you. It's time for you to go crazy as you writhe in the carnival I have a big Versailles, I am taking you to the hut.
http://minika.siterubix.com/youll-come-home-rather-early-in-the-morning

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento